homeservicesthe blogtestimonials

Tuesday, September 25, 2018


FLAGSTAFF and SEDONA DATES
NEXT WEEK!
SEPTEMBER 29th-OCT. 8th



FLAGSTAFF
SATURDAY-SUNDAY-MONDAY
September 29-30-31

SEDONA
MONDAY thru MONDAY
October 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Email. Text. Call.  
TO BOOK !
626.421.8154 or 928.257.9588 
Over the Phone 
and In-Person.

Reimaginethat@gmail.com
1.00 A MINUTE 




Hi! I'm Cynthia!
Welcome!

I am a Intuitive Reader (Psychic), Medium, Intuitive Therapist and Energy Healer. I read your energy frequencies and the stories they tell!  I am also a Quantum Reiki Practitioner.I am 61 years old and have been doing this work for over forty years. 


 I offer in-person, over the phone and video chat readings and therapy sessions, channeled messages from the other side and quantum energy healing sessions. All of my sessions provide insight, clarity, and steps that spirit provides through me, to help you understand your situation at a deeper level!  
I also can reveal supporting and self sabotaging energy patterns by “seeing into “ your situation, and getting to the root of what is energetically happening in your world.


All sessions are paid for AFTER the reading and you will not be charged if you do not feel you have more clarity and insight into your situation of concern. 



What is RE-Imagine That! ?
  " Re-Imagine That! are services that I offer and they allow you to RE-Imagine yourself at a much deeper level. 
Who do you Imagine " yourself to be? Sometimes, in this fast paced, crazy life we realize the life we are living is not the one we dreamed of or we just feel worn down energetically with no time for ourselves or the ones that mean the most to us. Perhaps we are noticing that we are repeating the same patterns in our relationships with others and ourselves.  These reflective times can bring us to a place that has yearning to RE-Invent ourselves. How do we attract to ourselves the life we want then? I believe...



 OFFERINGS

INTUITIVE THERAPY SESSION

INTUITIVE ENERGY HEALING SESSION

INTUITIVE READING SESSION

CUSTOM GUIDED MEDITATION INTO YOUR FIELD OF DREAMS


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...