homeservicesthe blogtestimonials

Sunday, March 2, 2014


Happy Sunday !

Today Is the first day of March and it is raining cats and dogs here in the beautiful high country of Sedona, Arizona.
I found this picture and it reminded me of what we all might want to do today ! Shake out February and spring into spring!!!!

I will be getting my new Sedona Healing Art Studio put together this week and taking some before and after shots!

It is in this space I will offer:

INTUITIVE READINGS


ENERGY RE-Alignment and HEALING

and

RE-IMAGINING YOU!
Your Story- Your Space- Your Style



RE-IMAGINED Jewelry, ART and other items will be for sale too!

Stay tuned as I am unpacking boxes and creating this new studio once again..hopefully for the last time. 

 If that is possible for someone who is always RE-Imagining. 

Peace and Love
CIndy 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...